Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

maybe disable duplicates watch?

Posted by EzyRyder 
maybe disable duplicates watch?
June 25, 2012 07:03AM
i have the problem in echoes hub a place for recordings of independent origin, non copyrighted in other words, and everytime i want a dvd the damn jucy wont let me download ifo files missing in the dvds because is allready in my share. there seems to be no solution to this, what would i do, erase share every time i grab a dvd? thats why i think an option to disable the duplicates files watch is very nesessary for this app. what do you think?
Re: maybe disable duplicates watch?
June 26, 2012 07:51PM
I will look into it. But currently I am on vacation/ trip so this will have to wait!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom is a new religion, the religion of our time.
- Heinrich Heine
June 27, 2012 12:07AM
just to know that somebody took note of it is great, reaally lookin foward to see this improved cause is givin me some hard times. thanks!
June 27, 2012 11:42PM
also when i want to download some ifo files for the dvd it just hops those files, i mean i hit d/l over the dvd folder in that share and no matter what i do the little ifos are never goin to be shown in the d/l list...
June 28, 2012 11:30PM
Yes thats the way it is designed... if you try to download a file already in your share jucy will just ignore the download command. Of course at least with such small files a copy from the location the file is already present might be better.

- Heinrich Heine
June 29, 2012 08:41AM
yes but how will i sort in such a big share the exact size file every time i want to download? its like too mess up to have to look for it, at least i wasnt capabable of find it in os x...i dont know, i just think it would be great to have such a feature...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2012 08:44AM by EzyRyder.
June 30, 2012 12:59AM
its not about the exact sie of file... its about the same content as well ...
jucy will only not download a file if you already have a file of the same content in your share...
searching for it could for example be done by searching in your own filelist or the TTH of the file that does not download. TTH is the hash of the file / it is kind of a fingerprint for the content.

- Heinrich Heine
June 30, 2012 03:46AM
allready tried tth before, without luck..
maybe an option to over pass this feature cant be implemented? its really givin me hard times with dvds...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2012 03:47AM by EzyRyder.
June 30, 2012 03:54AM
happens that this collectors sites.. we like to have checksums for everything and have it as complete as we can. coz i know it will play with the bup anyway...but maybe this would be a great option dont you people think..?
dMg
July 27, 2012 07:03PM
yeah thats a problem, but i´m lost any hope that this will be done in a year or two.
i wait for this the second year [jucy.eu]

jucy was a good project...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login