Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Jucy Error

Posted by xNJxPlague 
New Jucy Error
October 15, 2012 04:30PM
Just downloaded and installed the new Jucy. Now I cannot connect to anyone on the server. I keep getting this error

WARN ConnectionDeterminator.java Line:496 java.net.ConnectException: No route to host

Any ideas?
Re: New Jucy Error
October 15, 2012 06:13PM
Ah something I haven't caught.
This message will appear if you can resolve IPv6 addresses but are unable to connect to them.
Its is nothing serious. Jucy just checks on start up if IPv6 is available and this is a kind of "no/unavailable" that is just incorrectly displayed as warning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom is a new religion, the religion of our time.
- Heinrich Heine
October 15, 2012 09:25PM
But I still can't connect to anyone.
People have been downloading my files but every time I try to connect to another user it just says "waiting for connect" forever
October 15, 2012 10:24PM
Fixed it. Thanks though!
November 22, 2012 11:04PM
can you tell me what you did???
January 02, 2013 12:59AM
Having the same problem all of a sudden. How did you fix this? If xNJxPlague is out of pocket, does anyone else know how to fix this problem? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
January 02, 2013 11:37AM
You can't fix it in in Jucy.
You have to fix your IPv6 setup. Just amke sure your IPv6 connection works. This will heavily depend on your setup so asking here for what someone else did will not help much. The only quick fix that works for everyone is disable IPv6 completely, but that is not recommeneded, as you do want to have internet in the future!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom is a new religion, the religion of our time.
- Heinrich Heine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login