Please be aware update to this version seems not to work properly due to the name change. UC's official name now is jUCy while UC will still be shortform for that. To update just delete old installation and use a new freshly downloaded and unzipped from below. (Settings are kept in your home directory.)
0.61- ADC Version 1.0 implemented seems to work though needs some more testing. It should work, but primary purpose for now is testing.
- Downloadlimiter implemented (Was in settings present but never implemented) (There is no Uploadlimiter)
- Fixed Bug introduced with 0.60: Hubnames in Search not shown on Windows OS older than Vista
- Fixed Bug: When TTH was on search but Searchtype was not tth but any or video no result was generated
- Added some widgets to the Statusline. Showing some Info like Progress on long running jobs, open hubs, speed and total transferred data
- UPnP is now implemented to help forwarding ports when a NAT is present.
- Restarting UC on update should now work better as the database is now properly closed on shutdown.
- Fixed Problem with Keyboard input in FavHubs (on Nick, Description and Email Navigating with arrows and deleting was impossible)
- Client-Client Connections are no longer directly disconnected after a transfer finishes. Now DC++ segmented downloads work at normal speed from UC.
Still need someone to tell me if the MacOSX version works or not. (you will need a mac with core 2 intel at least as java 6 is only in 64Bit version available on MAC)
Some Old Versions are available here for download if you have problems with the actual one.
Any Questions left?
Ask them in our new Phorum
Please leave some feedback and/or notify me of problems you experience.