- Category: Release
- Published: Sunday, 27 April 2014 18:41
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 6063
Again a long time has passed, since the last version was uploaded.
This here again is a maintenance update. While you may have noticed an increase in these kind of security updates due to the infamous heartbleed bug:
Jucy is not affected by this bug and this is just a non critical update!
Jucy 0.87 fixes some problems and inconveniences that got my attention:
- Jucy now regenerates certificates if they are expired
- Speed up for DownloadQueue (changes/startup)
- Fixed error message in log from IPv6 test at startup
- TLSv1.2 now allowed in ADCS/NMDCS
- Fixed ADCGET/GET now behave correctly if flags are not in expected order