- Category: Release
- Published: Sunday, 04 July 2010 13:36
- Hits: 9091
Its about time for this new version to appear, isn't it? But don't get your hopes up to much its mainly a bugfix version, which isn't a bad thing.
Raison d'être is that I have been busy in the last 3 Months. My studies in computer science came to an end and I finally got some Masters degree. So I invested lots of time into my thesis and not into Jucy ... only did bugfixes and next to no new features. Well at least there is now a screenshot feature which allows you to send screenshots directly as magnet links into the chat. But thats about it.
Hmm whats more to say about this version: Its Java 6 only! While the last version already had problems with Java 5 on the Mac (Thanks goes to Apple) , this version definately needs Java 6 everywhere! Needing Java 6 though should be unproblematic as its everywhere available and you should have that installed already. Only on Mac you need at least Snow Leopard os to get Java 6. If you don't have that: try Jucy 0.82 / or buy the snowy cat.
Have fun with it and I hope the next release will again be in about a month.
- Fixed error occurring sometimes when immediately adding a file which is not referenced with an absolute path.
- Added a workaround for database not openable. This can happen if on upgrade from 0.82 the db was not shut down properly. Now Jucy will just delete the database (this forces rehashing).
- %[fileMN] as parameter for user commands added (creates a Magnetlink).
- ADL search has now regexp support.
- /topic in mainchat will now print the current topic so it can be copy/pasted or better read!
- Fixed problem hashing files above 25 GiB. (db refused to store the interleaves)
- Library for PDF text extraction updated (used for full text indexing)
- Fixed Country plugin sometimes error prevented showing what was typed
- Fixed Bug: ADCS buffer problem fixed (ADCS+BLOM -> problem)! (thanks goes to poy and eMTee for their help debugging this)
- New button for scroll lock, and for hide userlist in hub window. New Button for show/hide side bar in search and download queue window.
- Fixed that opening file lists via File menu blocked the gui, until the file list opened.
- Send screenshot functionality (right click on hub/pm tab).