jUCy Version 0.62 released
- Category: Release
- Published: Thursday, 18 September 2008 20:57
- Hits: 2974
This is mainly a bugfix for the last version.
So next to no new features. Updates from 0.61 Version should work normally.
V:0.62- Multiple search results of the same file are now shown as one.
- Files are now coloured in Search and FileLists. (red = in Queue , blue = in share, dark blue = multiple users(search)).
- Added function for importing favorites.xml from DC++ and DC++ based clients. Hubs, UserCommands and Directories are imported.
- Fixed Downloads not updating name of downloaded stuff (correct name not shown in Finished Downloads and Transfers view).
- Some little ADC improvements. (Ignoring of malformed commands, GET is less buggy) but still ADC is not in proper shape.
Oh and you might have noticed:
** Some addition **
There is some larger bug in this version that is affecting ADC protocol (TTH searches are ignored is the worst effect). As I think only a few are affected by this I just replaced the zip files that contained the bug. If you press update your client will also be corrected.
I am sorry for this inconvenience.